April 22, 2012

Oh yeah, I have a blog.

My favorite time of year is spring. It is so beautiful! Flowers are blooming. Things are growing. Days are longer. Eyes are itching. What's not to love?

Since this is my first post in a long time (and only my second ever) I am going to fill it with pictures. Since it is spring I devote this post to my newly blooming iris. Now take into consideration that I have at least 29 varieties growing in my yard and this is just a small sample of the beauty that will be here over the next couple weeks. I may have to have another Iris post. But here are the four varieties that currently have blooms on them:

 'Samurai Warrior'
 'American Sweetheart'
 'Immortality'
'Witch of Endor'

If you like these, I recommend you visit http://www.bluebirdhavenirisgarden.com/ where you can find thousands of varieties of iris.

No comments:

Post a Comment